Last updated Tuesday, April 7, 2020.
We want to provide you with the best information we can about COVID-19 (coronavirus) and available community resources. With events changing daily, we know it is difficult to keep up. The sites below are updated regularly We will update this page as we receive new information.
- Whitebird Clinic (English). Whitebird is providing a list of resources for basic needs, food, health, rent/utilities, resource sharing, shelter, transportation, youth. Updated daily.
- City of Eugene COVID-19 Community Wellbeing (English and Español)
City services, info for businesses, info for workers, resources for unhoused, housing resources, mental health support.
- Stay Home | Support Local (English)
The Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce has an active list of local businesses that are remaining open, offering promotions, and providing resources during the COVID-19 response.
COVID-19 HEALTH GUIDELINES AND UPDATES; HEALTHCARE
- Lane County Public Health COVID -19 (English and Español). Use the Translate button at the bottom of their page for other languages. Non-emergency call center: 541-682-1380, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., daily.
- Oregon Health Authority | COVID-19 Updates (English). Use the Translate button at the bottom of their page for other languages. You can sign up for daily email updates.
- State of Oregon COVID-19 Information and Resources (English). Use the Translate button at the top of their page for other languages. Scroll down the page for resources and frequently asked questions for immigrants and refugees in Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Somali, and Vietnamese.
- Oregon Health Plan (OHP) (English). Use the Translate button at the top of their page for other languages. OHP provides medical, dental, and mental health care for undocumented children and teens younger than 19. Covered services are free.
EDUCATION, KIDS’ ACTIVITIES
- Bethel School District (English). If you use the Chrome browser, you can right-click on their page to translate into other languages.
- Eugene School District 4J (English). Use the Translate button at the top of their page for other languages.
Food, Learning, Resources (childcare, healthcare, financial assistance, more), Questions.
- Springfield Public Schools (English). Use the Translate button at the top of their page for other languages.
- 25 Ways to Get Moving At Home from the American Heart Association (English).
Simple activities for kids and all of us. Downloadable PDF in Engllsh and Español
- Food for Lane County (English). Use the Translate button at the top of their page for Spanish.
Mobile pantries | K-12 school meals | Meals on Wheels and Senior Grocery
The income guidelines for obtaining food assistance in Oregon have changed from 185% of the Federal Poverty level to 300% of the Federal Poverty Level (as of March 30, 2020). Click here (Oregon Department of Human Services) to see if you are eligible.
- Catholic Community Services (English).
Food pantries are open at their Eugene and Springfield Service Centers. They will be handing out 100 pre-made food boxes at each location. SCHEDULE: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00 a.m. – noon.
Eugene: 1464 West 6th Avenue. 541-345-3628 ext. 404 (Español ext 403)
Springfield: 1025 G Street. 541-345-3628 ext. 324 (Español ext. 356)
- Oregon Employment Department (English). Use the Translate button at the top of their page for other languages.
For coronavirus questions related to employer and job seeker programs and services.