Last updated Friday, September 16, 2022.
The sites below have reliable information and are updated regularly.
- Whitebird Clinic (English). Whitebird is providing a list of resources for basic needs, food, health, rent/utilities, resource sharing, shelter, transportation, youth. Updated periodically.
- City of Eugene COVID-19 (Coronavirus) (English and Español)
Vaccines and testing, community support, business support, sign up for updates.
COVID-19 HEALTH GUIDELINES AND UPDATES
- Lane County Public Health COVID-19 (English and Español). Use the Translate button at the bottom right for other languages.
- Oregon Health Authority | COVID-19 Updates (English). Use the Translate button (“Select language”) near the top right for other languages.
- State of Oregon COVID-19 Information and Resources (English). Use the Translate button at the top right for other languages.
- Bethel School District (English). If you use the Chrome browser, you can right-click on their page to translate into other languages.
- Eugene School District 4J (English). Scroll down the page for Spanish.
- Springfield Public Schools (English). Use the Translate button at the top of the page for other languages.
- 25 Ways to Get Moving At Home from the American Heart Association (English).
Simple activities for kids and all of us. Downloadable PDF in Engllsh and Español.