Last updated Friday, September 16, 2022.
The sites below have reliable information and are updated regularly.
Protect Yourself from Scams
Every crisis seems to bring out the best and worst in people. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has tips for how to protect yourself from scammers who want to feed on your fears and take your money.
Español: Evite las estafas relacionadas con el coronavirus
- Whitebird Clinic (English). Whitebird is providing a list of resources for basic needs, food, health, rent/utilities, resource sharing, shelter, transportation, youth. Updated periodically.
- City of Eugene COVID-19 (Coronavirus) (English and Español)
Vaccines and testing, community support, business support, sign up for updates.
COVID-19 HEALTH GUIDELINES AND UPDATES
- Lane County Public Health COVID-19 (English and Español). Use the Translate button at the bottom right for other languages.
- Oregon Health Authority | COVID-19 Updates (English). Use the Translate button (“Select language”) near the top right for other languages.
- State of Oregon COVID-19 Information and Resources (English). Use the Translate button at the top right for other languages.
- Bethel School District (English). If you use the Chrome browser, you can right-click on their page to translate into other languages.
- Eugene School District 4J (English). Scroll down the page for Spanish.
- Springfield Public Schools (English). Use the Translate button at the top of the page for other languages.
- 25 Ways to Get Moving At Home from the American Heart Association (English).
Simple activities for kids and all of us. Downloadable PDF in Engllsh and Español.
- Food for Lane County (English). Use the Translate button at the top of the page for Spanish.
- Catholic Community Services (English). Click the Menu button at the top right for information in Spanish.